APS Policies and Procedures
Each Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers (“APS”) Client agrees to the following upon purchasing our services:
1) APS and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives any and all claims against APS or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of APS.
2) APS will work with most animals in the yard; however we will not work around aggressive animals. If we can not access your yard because of an aggressive animal, you will still be charged for the visit.
3) Please be sure the gate/access point is free of any obstructions (i.e. dogs, padlocks, lawn furniture, etc.) and is unlocked. If we can not access your yard, you will still be charged for the visit.
4) APS agrees to disinfect all hands, shoes and tools after each visit to help maintain a safe environment for you and your animal by not spreading disease from yard to yard.
5) APS will bag all waste and place it in your trash can, unless other arrangements have been made for disposal.
6) APS may need access to water from an outdoor spiggot to mix sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing solution while on-site.
7) APS will not accept time-specific calls, as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately. A two hour window is acceptable.
8) APS will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed or held by APS. A lockbox or combination lock may be made available for access, if controlled access is required.
9) Business and scooping hours fall between dawn and dusk, Monday through Friday, and services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or our scooper has a health issue that requires a rescheduling.
10) APS reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
11) Please let us know if you and your animal will be away and would like to put your service on hold.
12) If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday or there is bad weather, we may reschedule for another day.
13) If APS is unable to complete service due to staffing or other conflicts, we will attempt to give you 24 hour notice and waive any charges for scheduled services that we were unable to provide.
14) Payment is expected by ACH, debit or credit card autopay on the day scooping services are rendered.All scooping charges on cards that fail or are declined will incur a one dollar ($1.00) per day late charge.
15) You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time by giving APS 24 hours advanced notice. Cancellations must be received within 24 hours of scheduled visit or you will be charged the fee for that visit.
16) APS guarantees its work and can be called for scooping touch-ups for 24 hours after service, after which all work is final.
17) You will be expected to maintain the length of your grass, and have leaves and other debris removed from your yard, so that we can successfully find and collect dog poop from your yard.
18) You will maintain accurate and proper vaccination records for your dog(s) and make them available to APS for inspection, if requested or in the event of a dog bite/attack of an APS employee.
19) APS sends all appointment reminders and client communications via email and SMS text messaging. Text messaging and data rates may apply to messages received.