APS Policies, Procedures, Terms & Conditions
Each Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers LLC (hereafter “APS”) Client hereby agrees to the following upon use of and payment for our APS poop scooping services:
1) STANDARDS: APS and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives all claims against APS or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of APS.
2) AGGRESSIVE ANIMALS: APS will work with friendly animals in the yard; however, we will NOT work around aggressive animals. If we cannot access your yard or complete a scooping because of an aggressive animal, you will be notified and charged for the visit.
3) ACCESS: Please be sure the gate/access point is free of any obstructions (i.e. dogs, padlocks, lawn furniture, etc.) and is unlocked. If we cannot access your yard, you will be notified and charged for the visit.
4) DISINFECTION: APS agrees to disinfect all hands, shoes and tools after each visit to help maintain a safe environment for you and your animal by not spreading disease from yard to yard.
5) WASTE DISPOSAL: APS will bag all waste and place it in your trash can, unless other arrangements have been made for disposal.
6) DIARRHEA & LOOSE STOOLS: APS will collect diarrhea or other loose stools at an additional weekly fee of two dollars ($2.00), or you may choose to allow that waste to dry during the current week and be collected at no additional fee the following week. Diarrhea and loose stools significantly increase the time needed to scrape up and gather, extra time to clean our tools and shoes, plus disinfect, as well as to advise you of your dog’s possible health condition and risk of dehydration.
7) ACCESS TO WATER: APS may need access to water from an outdoor spigot to mix sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing solution while on-site at your home.
8) APPOINTMENT TIMES: APS will not accept time-specific calls, as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately. A 2-4 hour window is acceptable.
9) LOCKS: APS will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed or held by APS. A lockbox or combination lock may be made available for access, if controlled access is required, but ownership of such lock will remain that of APS.
10) HOURS OF OPERATION: Business and scooping hours fall between dawn and dusk, Monday through Friday, and services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or our scooper has a health issue that requires a rescheduling.
11) TERMINATIONS: APS reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
12) VACATIONS: Please let us know if you AND your animal will be away and would like to put your service on hold. If your dogs will be left at home with a dog sitter in your absence, you may cancel service at no charge if the dog waste will be picked up by the sitter, but if the waste will be left for cleaning the following week, a double charge may be applied the following week.
13) HOLIDAYS & WEATHER: If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday or there is dangerous weather, we may reschedule or postpone until the following week. You may choose to scoop yourself during that week with no charge by APS or you may leave the waste for APS to collect the following week at double the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste.
14) STAFFING OR OTHER CONFLICTS: If APS is unable to complete service due to staffing or other conflicts, we will attempt to give you twenty-four (24) hour notice and waive any charges for scheduled services that we were unable to provide. You may choose to scoop yourself during that week with no charge by APS or you may leave the waste for APS to collect the following week at double the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste.
15) PAYMENTS & LATE FEES: Payment is expected by debit or credit card autopay on the day scooping services are rendered. All scooping charges on cards that fail or are declined will incur a one dollar ($1.00) per day late charge.
16) CANCELLATIONS: You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time by giving APS twenty-four (24) hours advanced notice. Cancellations must be received within 24 hours of scheduled visit or you will be charged the fee for that visit. You may choose to scoop yourself during that cancelled week with no charge by APS or you may leave the waste for APS to collect the following week at double the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste. A $25 cancellation fee is also charged for all new account visits which are cancelled without 24 hours of notice.
17) APS GUARANTEE: APS guarantees its work and can be called for scooping touch-ups within twenty-four (24) hours after service, after which all work is final.
18) LANDSCAPING: You will be expected to turn off your grass sprinklers on the day of our service, plus maintain the length of your grass, and have leaves and other debris removed from your yard, so that we can successfully find and collect dog poop from your yard.
19) VACCINATIONS: You will maintain accurate and proper vaccination records for your dog(s) and make them available to APS for inspection, if requested or in the event of a dog bite/attack of an APS employee.
20) APPOINTMENT REMINDERS: APS sends all appointment reminders and client communications via email and SMS text messaging. Text messaging and data rates may apply to messages received.
21) REPORTING CHANGES: You agree to advise APS of any change in the number of dogs/pets on your premises during any given service week. If you have a visiting dog/pet that stays for more than 48 hours (2 days), you will be charged the weekly per-dog fee of two dollars ($2.00) for that animal. If you fail to report the proper number of dogs to our office within two (2) weeks of acquiring the dog/pet, we will charge an additional fee of ten dollars ($10.00) per dog/pet found/observed on your property, plus the weekly per-dog fee.
22) CONSUMER REVIEWS: Under the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016, APS will legally prohibit and will demand removal of consumer reviews that: 1) contain confidential or private information; 2) are libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or are inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic; 3) are unrelated to the company’s products or services; or 4) are clearly false or misleading.
23) Free Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Free Shipping: Free Shipping is available in the U.S. (excludes Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and PO Boxes) to the contiguous U.S. Receive free shipping on all eligible online items denoted by a Free Shipping tag. Free shipping is limited to ground shipping.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear at the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and various other factors, we cannot guarantee that the actual display of any color to you will be accurate.
25) Products and Pricing
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- While APS strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing, pictorial or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, APS shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to either refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item, or contact you for notification and instructions on such cancellation. Without limitation to said terms above, APS does not represent that each item on this website is accurate in regards to pricing and product information and disclaims any liability as to such accuracy.
- Unless otherwise noted, prices for items ordered on the site do not include shipping costs or applicable taxes.
- APS reserves the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-buyer or household, and to exclude resellers.
- We strive to provide you with the lowest costs possible on the site. In our effort to provide you with the lowest costs in your particular geographic region, will sometimes differ.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold APS harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to any breach by you of these Terms.
27) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY APS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. APS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, APS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM.
28) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL APS OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF APS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
29) Dispute Resolution
Use of the site and APS services will be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed, enforced and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of Arizona. Any suit, cause of action, or legal proceeding arising under or relating to the use of the site, including these Terms and Conditions, shall be in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts of Arizona, situated in Maricopa County, Arizona or the federal courts with jurisdiction over Arizona.
All APS rules, including these Website Terms and Conditions, may be amended from time to time without notice.
Updated and effective as of August 28, 2018