Are you trying to save for your mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? Have you been wondering how you'll pay for your mission?
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers may be just the right place for you to earn $10,000* in 6 Months or Less to pay for your own mission!
Thank you for your interest in joining the #1 Team in the #2 Business!
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers has quickly become a popular and well respected place to work in the Valley of the Sun for prospective Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ.
At a time when quality, well-paying jobs are in limited supply, APS is growing and providing good pay, flexible schedules (no evenings or Sundays), healthy & active work, enjoyable co-workers, supportive LDS management, thorough training and 100's of happy, long-term weekly clients for excellent job security.
Every capable, worthy young man is encouraged to serve an mission for The Church. When called to the work, the cost of $400 per month or $9,600 for 24 months can seem daunting, but Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers can help you accomplish this goal in about 6 months, including paying your tithing. Use this Mission Savings Calculator to plan for your mission costs.
Words of the Prophets
“We affirm that missionary work is a priesthood duty—and we encourage all young men who are worthy and who are physically able and mentally capable to respond to the call to serve. Many young women also serve, but they are not under the same mandate to serve as are the young men. We assure the young sisters of the Church, however, that they make a valuable contribution as missionaries, and we welcome their service.” - President Thomas S. Monson
"How wonderful it would be if every boy could totally or largely finance his own mission and thereby receive most of the blessings coming from his missionary labors." - President Spencer W. Kimball
"I promise great blessings—social, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual blessings—to every young person who pays for a significant part of his or her mission." - Elder L. Tom Perry
"Working and saving for a mission generates enthusiasm for serving and gives a young man or a young woman a good work ethic." - Elder M. Russell Ballard
We Offer Pooper Scooper Jobs to Prospective Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Full-Time - Job Description
Love animals, especially dogs? Love working outdoors, driving & walking? Love Easter-Egg hunting? Need job security while saving for a mission? Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers is our busy residential dog waste removal service and we are looking for service technicians to visit, scoop & bag dog waste from our customer's backyards and place it in their trash cans, leaving their yards spotless. You will be provided a colorfully wrapped Toyota Prius C Hybrid to perform your job. We provide a smartphone app for customer notes, messaging and GPS to find customer homes. You will work independently while enjoying the outdoors and interacting with some playful fur babies. All work is done during the day, Monday thru Friday, never evenings or Sundays, rarely Saturdays.
We work 12 months a year and all through the summer, except on days with snow ; ). Our current employees love their job & independence!
- Clean driving record & current AZ driver's license (prefer 2+ yrs driving experience)
- Minimum of 3-6 months availability, Mondays-Fridays (every day)
- Enjoy Easter-Egg hunting : )
- Happy being around all dogs
- Detailed, customer service oriented & responsible
- Like to follow a proven system
- Able to follow a GPS & good with bearings/directions
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone with a data plan
- Physically fit - able to lift 40 lbs & like to walk a lot
- Like to be outdoors in ALL weather, rain or shine
- Prospective LDS Church Missionary, Age 18+
- Desire short-term employment (3-6+ mo.) while saving for a mission
Full-Time Pay $12.00 per hour to start, plus $50 client referral bonuses & $25 weekly happy-client bonuses, health & dental benefits & Costco membership
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Driving 2+ years
Benefits to Prospective Missionaries of The Church
- Enjoy satisfaction of funding your own mission
- Experience hard work & responsibility
- Learn quick problem solving
- Low risk of injury
- Enjoy humble work
- Experience working in a variety of socioeconomic areas
- Be mentored by a former bishop & current Stake Young Men's leader
- Find joy in being productive and seeing the fruits of your labor
- Work towards a meaningful goal
- Flexible daytime hours, Mon-Fri - NO evenings or Sundays
- Work with a like-minded LDS team
- Customer gratuities/cash tips are common
- Experience teamwork & weekly team conference calls
- Learn from new, unfamiliar places and situations
- Experience time away from parents
- Work with a reputable company and team - read our client testimonials
- Listen to Preach My Gospel, the Scriptures and General Conference talks while driving between stops
- Required to report progress at the end of every day
- Gain comfort around different breeds & personalities of dogs
- Uniform, vehicle and training is provided
- High expectation for exactness and honor
- Never asked to violate LDS/gospel standards
- Enjoy independent time to listen to and ponder mission prep materials
- Weekends off for mission preparations (shopping, Temple ordinances, etc.)
- Evenings off for maintaining a social life and missionary splits
- Access to concierge, SimplyDirectHealth.com health benefits with unlimited office visits, coverage within 5 days of employment, same day/next day appointments, no co-pays, and 75% off 400 medications, imaging and blood testing
- Access to Delta Dental dental coverage with $10 office visits, $20 cleanings, no annual maximums and coverage within 30 days
- Costco Executive Membership for wholesale merchandise, fuel and other discounted products and services
Call Edward today at 602-391-0160 or fill out the form below to discuss how Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers can help you save and pay for your own Mission. Know someone who wants a job? Refer a Friend who's a prospective missionary and earn a $100 Bonus too!
Edward Maznio, Owner, Husband,
Father, U.S. Army Veteran,
Stake YM President, Former Bishop
"We've helped 19 LDS young men pay for their
missions for The Church in our first 3.5 years,
and we hope to help many more reach their goals."
"Working for APS was a great job for me for preparing me for my mission. I loved using my time to increase my testimony of the gospel, I listened to the Book of Mormon and finished it during work. I also memorized the first full three lesson plans in preach my gospel and some in Portuguese as well, and also studied preach my gospel. Also I memorized the first vision, a missionary's purpose, and scripture verses. Also I was able to work on Portuguese and memorized my testimony in Portuguese. I am so grateful for this job because it gave my the opportunity to focus on preparing on my mission, and being able to fully fund my mission." - Nathan Newberry, Peoria, AZ
"I just wanted to thank you for everything! Overall this job has been amazing for me, and I loved being able to work. It has helped me to work hard and that will be very valuable for my mission. This job has helped me raise more money than my last job at the childcare that lasted 8 months! You have been a very terrific and understanding boss, and I have learned very many life lessons from you. This is not a very glamorous job in any way however I think it is a job that future missionaries should have to teach them about having a good work ethic. So again thank you, and I appreciate everything you have done for me and have and will continue to do for those who work for you." - Tanner Pace, Peoria, AZ
"We really appreciated Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers for giving our son, Hunter a great job for a few months before he went on his mission. It was a great way for him to pay for part of his mission. And just as importantly, it was a great way for him to actually prepare for his mission. He was able to reinforce the value of hard work and consistency. He is now on his mission, and has told us that this job was a great tool to prepare him in these ways, and many more." - Kurt & Becky Wilhelm, Glendale, AZ