Are you trying to save for your LDS Mormon Mission? Have you been wondering how you'll pay for your mission?
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers may be just the right place for you to earn $10,000* in 6 Months or Less to pay for your own LDS Mormon mission!
Thank you for your interest in joining the #1 Team in the #2 Business!
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers has quickly become a popular and well respected place to work in the Valley of the Sun for prospective LDS Mormon Missionaries.
At a time when quality, well-paying jobs are in limited supply, APS is growing and providing good pay, flexible schedules (no Sundays), healthy & active work, enjoyable co-workers, supportive LDS management, thorough training and 100's of happy, long-term weekly clients for excellent job security.
Every capable, worthy young man is strongly encouraged to serve an LDS Mormon mission. When called to the work, the cost of $400 per month or $9,600 for 24 months can seem daunting, but Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers can help you accomplish this goal in about 6 months, including paying your tithing. Use this Mission Savings Calculator to plan for your LDS Mormon mission costs.
“We affirm that missionary work is a priesthood duty—and we encourage all young men who are worthy and who are physically able and mentally capable to respond to the call to serve. Many young women also serve, but they are not under the same mandate to serve as are the young men. We assure the young sisters of the Church, however, that they make a valuable contribution as missionaries, and we welcome their service.” - President Thomas S. Monson
"How wonderful it would be if every boy could totally or largely finance his own mission and thereby receive most of the blessings coming from his missionary labors." - President Spencer W. Kimball
"I promise great blessings—social, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual blessings—to every young person who pays for a significant part of his or her mission." - Elder L. Tom Perry
"Working and saving for a mission generates enthusiasm for serving and gives a young man or a young woman a good work ethic." - Elder M. Russell Ballard
We Offer Pooper Scooper Jobs to Prospective LDS Mormon Missionaries
Full-Time* Job Description
Love animals, especially dogs? Love working outdoors, driving & walking? Love Easter-Egg hunting? Need job security while saving for a mission? Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers is our busy residential dog waste removal service and we are looking for service technicians to visit, scoop & bag dog waste from our customer's backyards and place it in their trash cans. You will be provided a colorfully wrapped Toyota Prius C Hybrid to perform your job. We provide a smartphone app for customer notes, messaging and GPS for you to find customer homes. You will work independently while enjoying the outdoors. All work is done Monday thru Friday, never Sundays!
We work 12 months a year and all through the summer, except on days with snow ; ). Our current employees love their job & independence!
- Clean driving record & current AZ driver's license
- Minimum of 4 months availability
- Enjoy Easter-Egg hunting : )
- Happy being around all dogs
- Detailed, customer service oriented & responsible
- Like to follow a proven system
- Able to follow a GPS & good with directions
- Have an iPhone or Android smartphone with data plan
- Physically fit - able to lift 40 lbs & like to walk a lot
- Like to be outdoors in ALL weather
- Age 17+ prospective LDS Mormon missionary
- Desire short-term employment while saving for a mission
Full-Time Pay* $11.00 per hour to start, plus $50 client referral bonuses & $25 weekly happy-client bonuses.
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Driving: 12+ months
Benefits to Prospective LDS Mormon Missionaries
- Enjoy satisfaction of funding your own mission
- Experience hard work & responsibility
- Learn quick problem solving
- Enjoy humble, unglamorous work
- Experience working in a variety of socio economic areas
- Be mentored by a former bishop & current Stake Young Men's leader
- Find joy in being productive and seeing the fruits of your labor
- Work towards a meaningful goal
- Flexible, dawn to dusk and no weekend hours
- Work with a like-minded LDS team
- Customer gratuities/cash tips are common
- Experience teamwork & weekly team conference calls
- Learn from new, unfamiliar places and situations
- Experience time away from parents
- Work with a reputable company and team - read our client testimonials
- Listen to Preach My Gospel, the Scriptures and General Conference talks when driving between stops
- Required to report progress at the end of every day
- Gain comfort around different breeds & personalities of dogs
- Uniform, vehicle and training is provided
- High expectation for exactness and honor
- Never asked to violate standards
- Enjoy independent time to ponder
- Low risk of injury
Call Edward today at 602-391-0160 or fill out the form below to discuss how Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers can help you save and pay for your own LDS Mormon Mission. Know someone who wants a job? Refer a Friend who's a prospective LDS Mormon missionary and earn a $100 Bonus too!
Edward Maznio, Owner, Husband,
Father, U.S. Army Veteran,
Stake YM President, Former Bishop
"We've already helped 4 young men pay for
LDS Mormon missions in our first 2 years,
and we hope to help many more reach their dream."
"We really appreciated Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers for giving our son, Hunter a great job for a few months before he went on his mission. It was a great way for him to pay for part of his mission. And just as importantly, it was a great way for him to actually prepare for his mission. He was able to reinforce the value of hard work and consistency. He is now on his mission, and has told us that this job was a great tool to prepare him in these ways, and many more." - Kurt & Becky Wilhelm, Glendale, AZ