Are you looking for a short or long term job with strong job security?
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers may be just the right place for you to work.
Thank you for your interest in joining the #1 Team in the #2 Business!
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers has quickly become a popular and well respected place to work in the Valley of the Sun.
At a time when quality, well-paying jobs are in limited supply, APS is growing and providing good pay, flexible schedules (no evenings or weekends), healthy & active work, health & dental benefits, enjoyable co-workers, supportive management, thorough training and 100's of happy, long-term weekly clients for excellent job security.
We Offer Good Paying, Respectable Pooper Scooper Jobs
Jobs Description - 6 Month Job Opening, but longer for hard workers
Love animals, especially dogs? Love working outdoors, driving & walking? Need job security and love Easter Egg hunting? Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers is our busy residential dog waste removal service and we are looking for service technicians to visit, find, scoop & bag dog waste from our customer's backyards and place it in their trash cans. You will be provided a colorfully wrapped Toyota Prius C Hybrid to perform your job. We provide a smartphone app for customer notes, messaging and GPS for you to find customer homes. You will work independently while enjoying the outdoors. All work is done Monday thru Friday.
We work 12 months a year and all through the summer, except on days with snow ; ). Our current employees love their job & independence!
- Clean driving record & current AZ driver's license
- Enjoy Easter-Egg hunting : )
- Happy being around all dogs
- Detailed, customer service oriented & responsible
- Like to follow a proven system
- Able to follow a GPS & good with directions
- Have an iPhone or Android smartphone with data plan
- Physically fit - able to lift 50 lbs & like to walk a lot
- Like to be outdoors in ALL weather
- Age 20+ preferred (affects our auto insurance rates)
- Desire short or long-term employment
Pay $13.00 per hour to start, plus $50 client referral bonuses & $25 weekly happy-client bonuses, health & dental benefits, plus a free Costco membership
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Clean Driving: 4+ years
Benefits to Prospective Job Seekers
- Enjoy satisfaction of paying your own living expenses
- Experience hard work & responsibility
- Learn quick problem solving
- Be mentored by an owner who has scooped 1,000's of yards himself
- Find joy in being productive and seeing the fruits of your labor
- Work towards meaningful goals
- Flexible, dawn to dusk and no weekend hours
- Work with a like-minded, caring team
- Low risk of injury
- Experience teamwork
- Learn from new, unfamiliar places and situations
- Work with a reputable company and team - read our client testimonials
- Gain comfort around different breeds & personalities of dogs
- Uniform, vehicle and training is provided
- High expectation for exactness and honor
- Never asked to violate moral or ethical standards
- Enjoy independent time
- Access to concierge, SimplyDirectHealth.com health benefits with unlimited office visits, coverage within 5 days of employment, same day/next day appointments, no co-pays, and 75% off 400 medications, imaging and blood testing
- Access to Delta Dental dental coverage with $10 office visits, $20 cleanings, no annual maximums and coverage within 30 days
- Costco Executive Membership for wholesale merchandise, fuel and other discounted products and services
Call Edward today at 602-391-0160 or fill out the form below to discuss how Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers can help you. Know someone who wants a job? Refer a Friend who's a prospective employee and earn a $100 Bonus too!
Edward Maznio, Owner, Husband,
Father, U.S. Army Veteran
"My son Kevin has worked for Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers for the last 6 months. This has been a very good experience for him because it has helped to prepare him to work 8-10 hours a day, rain or shine (or 115 degree weather!). He has learned that he has to be prepared to go out to work each day and what that entails. He has learned responsibility for his employer's car and equipment. He has had the opportunity to work with customers and learned how to treat them well as a representative of APS. He has had to get out of his comfort zone and has been able to thrive. Additionally, he has had an opportunity to learn to manage his money. Overall, I would highly recommend employment at APS for young men or women who are preparing to serve a mission. Additionally, Edward Maznio is a very fair and competent employer. I appreciate how he has mentored my son and helped him to grow." - Joyce & Curtis Wagner, Peoria, AZ
"Our son, Jacob, had the privilege of working with Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers for several months in 2016 prior to leaving on his 2-year church mission. The experiences he had were invaluable. Jacob learned he could do hard things and felt the satisfaction of a job well done. Edward Maznio was a kind, fair and organized boss who treated Jacob with respect. Under Edward's leadership, Jacob learned more about treating people with dignity, serving with a smile, staying on schedule, and seeing a job through to the end. Because Jacob earned his money for the mission, the experience has been more meaningful than if we had covered all his expenses. APS helped Jacob be a focused, hard-working missionary." - Rick & Audrey Saunders, Glendale, AZ
"We really appreciated Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers for giving our son, Hunter a great job for a few months before he went on his mission. It was a great way for him to pay for part of his mission. And just as importantly, it was a great way for him to actually prepare for his mission. He was able to reinforce the value of hard work and consistency. He is now on his mission, and has told us that this job was a great tool to prepare him in these ways, and many more." - Kurt & Becky Wilhelm, Glendale, AZ