Frequently Asked Questions
The Top 17 Reasons Arizona Dog Lovers choose Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers:
- Our prompt, dependable, on-time arrivals and loving staff;
- The elimination of odors, flies and other poop-attracted pests;
- Our ability to consistently close gates to safeguard all pets;
- The FREE healthy dog treats we leave for each furbaby;
- They like to support employees earning their own mission funds;
- Our PoopVac that removes even the smallest dust and particles;
- We seal each trash bag air-tight to keep trash cans odor-free;
- Our Earth-Friendly, GPS-tracked fleet of marked Hybrid Prius vehicles
- The attention to detail and our Poop-Free Guarantee;
- Our weekly email & text message reminders, plus Client Portal;
- Our FREE padlocks for convenient, but safe gate access;
- The love and respect we show our clients and their dogs;
- Our 179 5-Star Google, Facebook, Yelp, BBB & Angie’s List Reviews;
- The extra free time our clients have to enjoy;
- They like to support a local, Veteran-owned business;
- Our safe, simple, accurate billing with NO CONTRACTS; and
- How affordable our Best-Price Guaranteed scooping fees are.
It’s easy to start up service. In most cases, all it takes is a phone call and about five minutes or less…you’re ready to go. Everything can be done over the phone and you are billed via the credit or debit card you authorize us to charge after each visit. If you’d prefer, just request a Quote on our Quote page.
No. Most people work during the day and find it difficult to arrange a time to be home when we are there. However, if you want to be there the first visit, we can arrange a time frame to meet you and your dog. Just let us know.
The Arizona Registrar of Contractors does not require licensing of pet waste management companies, but we are a registered limited liability corporation with the Arizona Corporation Commission, plus bonded and insured to protect our clients, employees, management and company. Our company vehicles are also covered by commercial insurance and our employees are covered by Worker’s Compensation Insurance in case of injury. We are happy to provide evidence of each of these by request.
Our company is licensed as a pest-control provider with the Arizona Department of Agriculture, License #9818.
We typically charge the same for small or large dogs or yards; however, we reserve the option to add an upcharge for unique situations. Sometimes people think that since their small dogs produce small poop, our service should be less expensive; however, often small dog poop the size of a Tootsie Roll is hard to find, especially when in a gravel or grass yard. We will advise you on our first visit if we need to modify our pricing prior to starting any service for you.
We work very hard to prevent any transfer of waste-borne disease by cleaning and disinfecting our hands, shoes, and rake tines and covering our entire scooping basket with a new trash bag before starting the next yard. By taking these extra precautions, we remove the possibility of cross contamination of waste-borne diseases like canine parvovirus from yard to yard. Plus, by helping you clean-up the dog poop in your yard, we eliminate odors and feces that attract flies, which love to transfer disease from yard to yard or from dinner plate to dinner plate.
No, unless you know your dog is aggressive or a ruthless man eater! Most of the time, the only problem we have with dogs is that they want to help us and be petted, because they know which pocket we keep their dog treats in!
It depends on how hard it is raining, but if its just a light drizzle or intermittent rain, we usually work. We do work most holidays (except Thanksgiving and Christmas), because your dogs don’t stop pooping just because its a human holiday, but we often put “all hands on deck” (including management), so we can finish our routes early to enjoy the holiday too.
No, but by accepting and paying for our services, you are simply giving Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers implied permission to visit your property to pick up your dog poop and perform our services as outlined in our Policies and Procedures. There is no minimum service commitment, and you may cancel anytime with a 24 hour notice. All of our Policies and Procedures can be found by clicking here.
We provide a wide array of services, including: we hose off patios and disinfect dog runs; service dog waste stations and scoop dog poop at condominiums, apartments, homeowner’s associations (HOA’s), and parks; cleaning bike and hiking paths, sand boxes and playgrounds; light yard trash, weed killing and dog toy clean-ups; one time clean-ups; pest control services, dead dog removal, dead pet pickup, Wysiwash heavy sanitizing and disinfecting, gift certificates; free estimates; email & text messages before we arrive; and most importantly – referral rewards! Tell your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers about Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers and you get paid $50.00!