Thank you for your interest in joining the #1 Team in the #2 Business!
Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers has quickly become a popular and well respected place to work in the Valley of the Sun.
At a time when quality, well-paying jobs are in limited supply, APS is growing and providing good pay, flexible schedules, healthy & active work, enjoyable co-workers, supportive management, thorough training and happy long-term customers for excellent job security.
Pooper Scooper Jobs
Love animals, especially dogs? Love working outdoors, driving & walking? Need job security? Arrowhead Pooper Scoopers is our busy residential dog waste removal service and we are looking for service technicians to visit, scoop & bag dog waste from our customer's backyards and place it in their trash cans. You will be provided a colorful wrapped Toyota Prius C Hybrid to perform your job. We have a smartphone app for customer notes, messaging and GPS for you to find customer homes. You work independently while enjoying the outdoors. Monday-Friday.
We work 12 months a year and all through the summer, except on days with snow ; ). Our current employees love their job & independence!
- Clean driving record & current AZ driver's license
- Happy being around all dogs
- Detailed, customer service oriented & responsible
- Like to follow a proven system
- Can follow a GPS & good with directions
- Have a Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Physically fit, able to lift 30 lbs & like to walk a lot
- Like to be outdoors in ALL weather (except snow : ).
- Age 21+ preferred (age affects our auto insurance rates)
- Desire long-term employment
Contact Us today. We are ready to hire the right candidate!
$10.00 per hour to start, plus client referral bonuses & happy client bonuses. Paid Vacation, holidays & personal days after 1 year.
Read raving client testimonials
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Driving: 5+ years
Edward Maznio, Owner, Husband,
Father, U.S. Army Desert Shield/Desert Storm Veteran,
BSA Scoutmaster, Lion